*Typically, wallpaper is custom printed for each order. Lead times will vary by vendor, most are 2-4 weeks, but can be as long as 6 weeks. Our vendors carry limited stock... so feel free to inquire with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We stock a limited amount of wallpaper and sell some small canvases. Prices vary based on the paper and vendor.
*Colors seen on-screen will vary slightly to actual wallpaper. We recommend ordering a sample to see the colors.
* Generally there are two common roll sizes -
An American or single roll is usually 27″ wide by 15′ long and covers approximately 30 square feet.
A European or double roll is usually 20.5″ wide by 33′ (or 11 yards) long and covers approximately 60 square feet.
* We recommend using a professional wallpaper hanger. If you’re having a professional hang your paper, they’ll usually measure your space and provide a recommendation, prior to placing the paper order, at no additional cost. Visit the National Guild of Professional Paperhangers for recommendations in your area.
Measuring & Ordering
* We highly recommend ordering a sample before selecting your wallpaper to view the colors. Colors may vary from what you see on-screen to the actual wallpaper, and should be used as a guide only.
* Larger repeats may require more paper to ensure alignment. This should be a consideration when placing your order.
* Ordering additional rolls later may result in rolls from different dye lots (or batches), especially when working with vendors who hand-mix their dyes. Consider buying extra.
* We recommend having a professional hang your paper, they’ll usually measure your space, prior to placing the paper order, at no additional cost.
* We have wallpaper rolls sent directly to you. Most pricing does not include shipping. Samples free shipping in the USA. There is a $5 shipping fee to Canada. Please inquire at email@example.com, if placing an order from the UK.
* Turnaround time varies by vendor and geography, but can typically be expected between 1-4 weeks.
Receiving & Hanging
* Inspect all of your paper before cutting it.
* Check for flaws.
* Ensure the roll colors match (most are labeled with ink batch numbers).
* Do not cut or install defective material. We are unable to return paper that has been opened, cut, or hung.
* Many papers are thick enough to hide minor texture or flaws in the wall, but generally, the better prepared the walls are, the smoother the paper goes on and the better it looks.
* Remove any old wallpaper and paste thoroughly, smooth walls by scraping or sanding and fill holes and cracks. Walls with anything more than minor imperfections may require skim-coating or use of a paper liner.
* Prime walls with a primer that is compatible with the adhesive/paste being used, and ensure walls are clean, firm and dry.
* Follow the hanging instructions provided with your specific paper or on the designer’s website. Some papers require pasting the wall while others require pasting the paper.
* We recommend using a professional wallpaper hanger. Visit the National Guild of Professional Paperhangers at ngpp.org for recommendations in your area.
Here’s a list of supplies you may need:
* Wallpaper primer (we recommend Gardz)
* Wallpaper paste (we recommend Roman’s)
* Brushes or rollers
* Razor blades to cut the paper
* Smoothing tool
* Cloth to clean off excess paste